Saturday, January 2, 2021

The Chimera and the Holobiont

 


 

This is my first video dedicated to the Chimera myth. It is a long story that involves myths, biology, history, psychology, symbols, and much more. I tried to do my best, I am sorry if the video is not perfect, but it is very difficult to make professional videos and I am learning while doing my best. So, I hope you'll enjoy this video that deals also with a favorite concept of mine: the Holobiont.  

I hope you may find the clip interesting. It was not easy to make it: I am not a professional and I have to apologize if it is a little rough at some moments. But I did my best. I have also to thank the Frilli Gallery in Florence and Ms. Clara Marinelli for having allowed me to film their full-size replica of the Chimera of Arezzo.


No comments:

Post a Comment